I heard a love song on the radio.
I was in a bead store perusing the wares and suddenly I was jolted out of bead-induced euphoria and plunged into the darkest depths of my sadness when this song came on:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl8SuLBCq3k
FUCK. I almost started crying in the shop. I felt my face crumple up as I prepared for a torrent of tears to be released from my lacrimal glands.
Instead I hurried the fuck up with my purchase and got the fuck out of the store.
The cool gust of wind that enveloped me as I exited through the doors snapped me out of it.
I was in a bead store perusing the wares and suddenly I was jolted out of bead-induced euphoria and plunged into the darkest depths of my sadness when this song came on:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl8SuLBCq3k
FUCK. I almost started crying in the shop. I felt my face crumple up as I prepared for a torrent of tears to be released from my lacrimal glands.
Instead I hurried the fuck up with my purchase and got the fuck out of the store.
The cool gust of wind that enveloped me as I exited through the doors snapped me out of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment