Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I never cease to be amazed...

...by the sheer douchebaggery of men around this place. What the fuck.

I registered for a dating website the other day for the main purpose of distraction. About 20 minutes after I signed up, I got a message of interest from some guy named Andy, who I found out is a Punjabi Indian dude. Andy and I exchanged contact info very quickly and met in person the very next day quite spontaneously, just for coffee. We had been texting each other here and there and today he sends me this message:

"btw, why do you have butt like the Mexicans?"

...wat.

WHY THE FUCK DO MEN THINK IT IS OKAY AND/OR ACCEPTABLE FOR THEM TO MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT WOMENS' BODIES LIKE THIS?

I was so stunned that all I could manage in reply was:

"you are being a little rude you know."

He replied, "No. I am generally very direct. No offense."

UH, NO, YOU FUCKING IDIOT, BEING "DIRECT" IS VERY DIFFERENT THAN THIS. BEING DIRECT DOESN'T NECESSARILY CARRY RACIST IMPLICATIONS THAT HAVING A BIG ASS, AND/OR BEING A MEXICAN, IS A BAD THING. AND YOU HAVE THE GALL TO SAY "NO OFFENSE"?? EAT SHIT AND DIE, YOU TOILET-LICKING MAGGOT.

I replied, "There's a fine line between direct and offensive. Asking me why I have a 'butt like the Mexicans'? I mean whaaat!"

He said "ok" and then proceeded to tell me how Indian accents are cute and that I obviously don't have one because I grew up here in the USA.

I brought it to his attention that he was criticizing things that I either had no control over, or that I was actively working on changing.

BUT YOU ARE A 34 YEAR OLD MAN. WHY DO I, AT THE AGE OF 28, NEED TO BE TELLING YOU WHAT'S RIGHT AND WRONG TO SAY TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING? WOULD YOU BE SAYING SHIT LIKE THIS TO YOUR MALE FRIENDS? PROBABLY NOT. SO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IT'S FINE TO SAY THAT SHIT TO ME, A FEMALE WHO YOU HARDLY FUCKING KNOW??? GO TRIP DOWN SOME STAIRS.

FUCK YOU.

AND FOR THE RECORD, THIS MAN IS ONE OF THE UGLIEST THAT MY EYES HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE TO SEE. I AM NOT BEING VINDICTIVE, THIS IS A SHEER MATTER OF FACT. 

1 comment:

rengaraj said...

Seema...your post depicts the fate of people who have no values.
This person apparently was one such.Somehow,some of these uneducated brutes think that it is ok to talk vulgar with a woman...I wish I could have landed some punches on your behalf...
Don't lose hope Seems,you have to keep your faith in humanity....:)