Saturday, June 28, 2008

2-Second Rant

Please, PLEASE...do not attempt to have conversations with me while I am going at my top speed on the treadmill. It's hard enough for me to completely distract myself from my workout by listening to music. It makes it much harder for me when you complain about your boyfriend or other gym-goers to me, and then EXPECT A VERBAL RESPONSE while I am huffing and puffing for air. I would figure you'd be able to take the hint, or at least just know better than to speak to someone who is out of breath, since you WORK at the gym.
You're a cool person, but you need to leave me alone while I work out. I can speak to you forever after I clamber my tired ass out of the cardio workout section at the gym. But while I am in there, please just leave me alone!
I am switching to another gym in about 2 days anyway, so I will never confront you about this.

1 comment:

Crispy Banana said...

i would lose my mind if someone pulled that shit with me. i put on headphones and ignore