Monday, June 22, 2009

Sheer confusion

This is a list of shit I need to get figured out. I have jumbled together long and short term goals:

-going to bed and waking up on time, getting 7 hours of sleep or more.
-continue to make real friends, not losing hope on finding good chemistry with someone special and in turn starting something special
-driving lessons- my learner's permit expires on my birthday!
-see a doctor, establish a primary care physician, get my wisdom teeth out, get my eyes checked, basically take advantage of my health benefits
-continue to make payments to loan company
-investigate grad schools and chart their requirements
-keep on top of peace corps, doctors without borders, and indicorps requirements and decide what the hell I am doing
-get in touch and keep in touch with family and friends
-fulfill three particular personal commitments I have made to myself

Everyone who knows me, knows I think too much. That part of my psyche has its benefits and detriments. It's good in some ways, for example, it helps me become a better counselor because I tend to be "a step ahead" in anticipating what the other person will say, so I am prepared with a question in response to any answer. It's bad, however, in situations like... now. More to come in the near future.

No comments: