Monday, October 23, 2017

The big issue

I love the person I married. However.
I've married someone who cannot handle it when I bring up my feelings regarding anything having to do with our marriage. This is leading me to not ever bring up my feelings regarding anything having to do with our marriage. Which is making me somewhat resentful of anything having to do with our marriage.

And I can't tell if me bringing up my feelings regarding anything having to do with our marriage is making him feel the same way.

I lived my whole life having to hide my feelings and fear others' reactions to anything I ever said. I fear that I have married someone who perpetuates this.

He used to say prior to us being married that he would consider couples' therapy if it would save our marriage. But when I asked him that recently he said he would not consider it.

He has changed.

I just can't tell if I have, too.


No comments: