...That's the name of my most recently created facebook picture album. I have been lax in unloading things from my mind onto my blog and from my SD drive onto my computer. Finally today I decided to just do it.
My good friend from college, Pooja, got married 2 weekends ago. Her wedding weekend was like a college reunion. I was just looking at the rest of us from college-- unmarried, smiling, drinks in hand, with boyfriends and girlfriends and not-so-significant others-- and wondering when that time will come for the rest of us. Wondering how, despite the fact that we are all almost 30 years old, none of us are really self-aware grownups yet. Wondering if and when I, myself, will ever be comfortable with the speed at which life travels.
Just a few days before the wedding I went and saw Stevie Nicks in concert at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center. It was just mind-blowing. The energy that her voice and her words carry together is nothing short of breathtaking. Her songs have been in my head all month.
I was not accepted into the Docs without Borders program because according to them I do not have enough international work experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
catchy title Seema!
Post a Comment