So... I went to Malaysia about a month and a half ago, just to visit my granny, and that was wonderful!! I helped her with gardening, which helped me relax. I visited many relatives while I was there and also got into my first car accident (my cousin was texting and driving and we ended up in a deep roadside ditch and swore me to secrecy, so... shhh!!!).
I submitted my Docs without Borders application last week and I am very excited even though there are a lot of things that would be left hanging if I left soon. Better now than later though, because this NEEDS to happen soon.
I have been continuing to work out and I have been experimenting with other methods of doing it because the elliptical machine was getting damn boring. Within the past month I have done Zumba, all different kinds of yoga, and I did Nia again as well (if you look through my archives you will see that my first experience with it, which was also my last, was quite terrifying). My faves are yoga and Zumba. Zumba is just amazing. I LOVE dancing and all it really is is dancing to wonderful music for an hour. It's pretty sexy and it makes you work extra hard to be extra sexy :)
I got contact lenses yesterday at the optometrist's. They kind of "tested me out" with one pair, that I seem to have done well with using. However the fear still lurks in my head that they will somehow get stuck behind my eye and trapped in my orbital cavity forever.
I work three 12 hour shifts a week now and I love it. I am used to my job now. I used to hate it. I still do, sometimes. But now I am just... used to it.
I am anxiously awaiting my reply from Docs without Borders though!!! :-D One day at a time.

2 comments:
wish you the very best seema..doctors without borders sounds great...:)
welcome bak to blogging!
Post a Comment