Friday, December 31, 2010

I seriously can't believe...

...that 2011 is mere hours away!!!

This is nuts. 2010 absolutely flew by and I did nothing with my life this year (at least it feels that way). I try to look at the positives like at least I took 2 sweet-ass vacations and saw family members I haven't seen in ages. And I mean, that's all beautiful and nice. But I mean like in terms of my work and my bigger life goals. Haven't done. a. thing.

Ah well, here's to a productive and efficient New Year; I also vow to take the time out each day to take some downtime and appreciate the day a little more.

Some more of my resolutions (for life, not just for 2011):
-continue to exercise 4-5 times per week, and to increase the number of days I work out and the duration of my workouts
-light a candle when I am awake at home
-dance to a song or two when I get home from work in the morning after the adrenaline from my workout is still in my system
-diversify my cooking skill
-log on to skype more often and in general keep in touch with humanity more often
-MASTER MY DRIVING SKILLS- a goal which is LONG overdue to be accomplished
-learn how to invest money wisely
-take my multivitamins DAILY
-be happy and not jaded when I go to work

What about you?

2 comments:

rengaraj said...

Hi Seema,
-also blog a lot!!

rengaraj said...

no blogs in 2011:-)?