How's it goin'? LOL
Not much has changed with me since the last time I posted. Life goes on, work goes on... day by day I feel more confident at work. Though I still have a ton of questions about little things, I feel more able to do my work than ever before.
On the stroke of midnight of Jan 1st, 2010, I was at work. I'd say I made the best of it:
One of the patient care assistants, Stephanie, and I collaborated to ring in 2010 in a fun way for the patients as well; she bought cookies and sparkling grape juice and I bought disposable plastic champagne glasses, and we distributed the treats to the patients. I also went around all night with those ridiculous glasses on my face.
Around January 11th, one of my first friends in Albany, Manoj, moved to Indiana. We got together for a goodbye toast:
We went to Duke's Pub, where we used to go a couple of times a month to chat with the bartender, throw down a cold one, and vent about our jobs.
Anoop, another fellow who's been my friend since I first got to Albany, will be moving away soon too.
Defying my own expectations, I have been continuing to hit the gym on a regular basis and count my daily caloric intake. I have not been telling everyone that I have been doing these things, so what has been happening lately is that folks will tell me something about me is different, but they can't quite put their finger on exactly what it is. :)
I started subscribing to Netflix. I received 2 DVDs in the mail already but I have not viewed them because I take more thorough advantage of their selection of movies which one can view online. It's pretty awesome!

1 comment:
hi seema...how are things?Your blog is well written....
Post a Comment