I have been irritated lately, haven't I? LOL. O WELLS.
I am irritated now because I get angry when people can't trust me with the truth. Whether I can "handle it" or not is irrelevant because I find out the truth anyway and when I do find out not only am I left to deal with the surprise of it, but I am also left with limited time during which to do something about it.
Example! I make a plan with someone. They know right off the bat that it probably will not happen. But they don't tell me because they don't want to "hurt my feelings". Well you know what ends up happening? I get a call the on the day we are supposed to do something, and of course it's them telling me that they can't do whatever it was they were supposed to do with me. Meanwhile I am sitting there pissed off that I went to whatever ends to be able to do something with this person. And then in addition, I am left scrambling to find something else to do during that time so I am not wasting time stewing and mulling over wasted time. What the other person doesn't realize is that if I were informed sooner about the possibility of the plan falling through, I would have made a backup plan and therefore my time and energy would not have been wasted. I know things happen on short notice but this is not about that, this is specifically about situations where the person makes the plan with me already knowing it may not work out. If there is anyone reading this who has done this to me (I know I gave you the link to this blog), understand that I just need to vent this out. Please don't take this as a personal attack or anything, I am not going to be forever upset over whatever it was that happened, it's just a thing that has happened to me multiple times and I can't stand it because I feel like they were not able to trust me with being able to handle the truth. GAH ! I am going to go out now and explore Albany a little, even though I should be staying home trying to catch some sleep... but I am just not sleepy now. It'll catch up to me later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment