
Sooooo cute, huh? Let's see how soooo cute my foot feels when it's lodged into your liver through your asshole, you piece of shit.
LOL! Good luck trying to find 2 girls who would actually touch your revolting ass in real life, loser. That's probably why you lied in your profile:
"very long, very thick"??? YOU WISH, BUDDY! LOL!I always told everyone how ugly I thought you were when I first met you, and I tried justifying my being with you by telling everyone how much I loved you (and I did). But you pull this shit on me, and now you can go sow all those rotten seeds you planted. Have fun getting herpes simplex 1 through 12, all 250 strains of HPV, and the worst possible strain of HIV, bitch!
Oh. One last tidbit you may find amusing:
----------------------------------------------
hello i am replying to your add
i am interested in this job
can call me at 6463619381 or send me your contact no
2009-02-20, 6:10PM EST
Young, HOT Females/ Males (over 18) needed to act in pornographic scenes for an up and coming adult website, BrazenBoys.com
Great Pay, Work only 3-4hrs
Females, make up to $2,000
Males, make up to $500
~contact me at any time~
----------------------------------
Sorry to break this to you...but there is no way you can make $500 using YOUR body. Too bad it's not an internet gig, you could use a hot man's body the way you have been doing in your profiles that you create in disgusting websites. But unfortunately, in real life, you have a bald head at the age of 26, a horrible unflattering posture, and a face that makes you look like you're in your early 40s.
When I loved you you were so cute, so handsome. I was willing to settle for less in terms of appearances because I had so many feelings for you. But your idiocy and cold-heartedness revert you back to being the ugliest thing on the entire face of this planet.
Good luck, "doctor", who is such a fuckup he never got a residency in the two years he has wasted here so far in the USA on his parents' bill. Hmm, want to know why? This is something he wanted to hide from everyone: he fucking did terrible on his Step 2 exam the first time and had to retake it. Stupid-ass reject. I don't feel sorry for you anymore. You told me you did badly because your dad enlisted your help in building a new house while you were supposed to be studying? YOUR FAULT for not asserting yourself against your parents, a step every adult needs to take in their lives. It never happened before and it never will for you, you spineless turd. Pity, you are almost 30 and you are more of an immature brat than my 12 year old cousin. Your pride is what currently irritates me, because yesterday when I told you that an apology from you would make me feel better, you said "ugh, ok, sorry". Maybe I was stupid for trying to elicit some caring emotion out of you which really isn't there. That fact just makes me hate you more.
I wonder if mommy and daddy know how you waste your time here, selling your body and buying others'. I wonder how they'd react if they found out. >:D
My heart has become stone cold from resting in your hands for so long. I hope you never get residency. I hope you fail out of life and drive yourself to suicide. I am not capable of hurting your feelings the way you hurt me and that frustrates me. But that doesn't make me stop living for myself. I have learned through this experience more of what I want and do not want in a partner. No more mama's boys for me. No more men who favor being childish over being responsible.

1 comment:
I am shocked that a guy who was suppose to be your boyfriend was out there soliciting sex so openly - makes me sick. I hope he knows that you have blased him out, name and all, all over your blog!
You sound 100% different than yesterday - you are mad, stay with that, use it to your advantage to understand your worth and move on. Don't waste anymore of your time or energy on this guy or talking about him!
Post a Comment