Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Passing the NCLEX...and after

Just a few days late here but I found out that I passed the NCLEX, which I ended up taking on 9/20. *YAY*!!! Right after finding out I passed, I was actually a little sad. It was like my life before then was spent studying...and then suddenly I had nothing to do with all my time. Then one night I sat at Starbucks late at night like I did while I was still studying, except I was looking for jobs. Since then (I think that was Thursday last week), I have gotten 2 callbacks. One was for a staffing agency which hires nurses per diem as needed for corporate health screenings nationwide. I was actually hired for that job earlier today over the phone, after they telephone- interviewed me. I am happy, but there is still some paperwork I need to fill out and I dont know how long it will be till I actually start working for them. The other call I got was from this guy called Ariel who told me he would double-check to see if the hospital he is in touch with still needs an RN. He is supposed to get back to me tomorrow.

No comments: