I have been studying hard for the NCLEX... my latest scores in my practice exams have been around 65...which is just what I need, more or less. I still feel like I don't know anything. I have a month as of yesterday until I take the exam. ::panic:: I do take a Kaplan course twice a week, but I thought we would have been doing more during class than just answering practice questions. I thought we would be discussing the exam format a little more, so we can get a better idea of how to answer the test questions.
I have been spending a lot of time seeing people from Binghamton who I have not seen in ages. Last Friday I hung out with two girls I was very close to. We went out for Persian food and it was amazing. Yesterday I went out with another girl I knew the first year I attended Binghamton. We had Indian food in this upscale place and it was also amazing... pani puri there was great (I love pani puri!). The last time I had pani puri was in 2006 in London! I don't think I have done as much eating outside of my home as I have this month. At least it's all been tasty and reasonably healthy.
Gotta go bathe and get ready for my studyful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment