Sunday, April 28, 2019

Ripples

I know my hippie ass has been saying this for eons but I needed to write about it tonight because it is the truest sentiment my heart has ever known.
Love makes the world go round.
Everyone is lost, in denial, delusional, struggling, confused, unsure, in pain, in recovery, in mourning, or insane.
I do believe most humans are good.
We are a school of fish who need each other for protection and for company.
We all have a basic need for attention, affection, socialization, and love.
We need good energy and physical contact.
In the movie "Y Tu Mama Tambien," one of the main characters says, "Life is like the surf, so give yourself away like the sea."
I love that quote because it puts into words how I feel on the inside- that life is crazy and it needs us to remain vulnerable at all times so we don't miss the beauty in the pain of it. 

No comments: