I enjoy meeting new people and having conversations about everything under the sun. My mottos in life are "mean what you say and say what you mean" and "treat people the way you would like to be treated". I am a tremendously loyal friend and it is easier for me to forgive than to forget. I am highly emotional and uncommonly self-aware. I take immense pleasure in discovering the small things and small spaces in life where happiness lies. I trust people 100% until I am given a reason not to. I have a great appreciation for people who do not strive to fit in with the majority, and instead are comfortable just being themselves. I'm a little eccentric and proud of it. Most people have the wrong idea about me until they get to know me. Among the things that are important to me are honesty, humility, humor, and creativity.
1 comment:
That's some heavy stuff.
Post a Comment