Saturday, December 10, 2011

Overthinking again.

No matter how much motivation there is to become a cold-hearted person, I just don't think I could. I hope I couldn't. I wouldn't recognize myself if I became that way. The moments I have had lately are making it easy for me to consider becoming someone I wouldn't like to be. These moments make me realize that there are some unfortunate times in life during which every evil in the world can be justified. But I can't bring myself to become one of the people who commit those evils. Something is stopping me from doing to others what they are doing to me. Right now I can't decide what I will regret less later.

Of course, it doesn't help that I can take a step back and look at my current situation from a third person's perspective, and I know what I am doing is stupid and a waste of time. But I am still doing it. I feel like the epitome of foolishness.

No comments: