I managed to find 2 pairs of black waterproof shoes at ShoeMania in NYC the other week. They had a buy one, get one half off sale so I bought 2. They were costly so I left the more stylish pair in NYC and I plan to use the more rugged, snow-boot ones here, where I walk to and from work daily. I'm glad I bought them because it's starting to get colder and wetter outside.
I rearranged my apartment so the bed is not right next to the windows anymore. It was getting colder and more difficult to sleep, as I could feel the drafts from the windows even when they were closed. I am just starting to feel more at home where I live.
I have gone far too long without internet access at home, so I have caved and started purchasing internet. I suddenly stopped being able to pick up the wireless signal from the building's lobby (which the landlord tells me is not meant to be picked up from locations outside the lobby anyway). I am okay with it because I don't own a TV, so I spend the money some would spend on TV, on the internet.
I rearranged my apartment so the bed is not right next to the windows anymore. It was getting colder and more difficult to sleep, as I could feel the drafts from the windows even when they were closed. I am just starting to feel more at home where I live.
I have gone far too long without internet access at home, so I have caved and started purchasing internet. I suddenly stopped being able to pick up the wireless signal from the building's lobby (which the landlord tells me is not meant to be picked up from locations outside the lobby anyway). I am okay with it because I don't own a TV, so I spend the money some would spend on TV, on the internet.
I am trying to revamp my life in small ways but I am more committed to the changes I am making.

No comments:
Post a Comment