Friday, July 10, 2009

To *******

Pardon me while I get this out of my system:

Okay, you know what? FUCK YOU, *******. I am NOT going to stick around for the extra hour that I may or may not get paid for, just to tell you a patient's living situation. All that time you spend berating me for not telling you a fucking bedtime story, you could be looking that shit up yourself. I actually do WORK during my shift. That means, I go in and assess people myself without relying on the previous nurse's report. I am SURE you just recycle everything that the previous nurse tells you and just tell the same shit to the morning nurse. Too bad I piss you off by making you go find info yourself, like I have to do every morning. And I know it's just me you treat this way, because you would never do this to some of your cohorts who have been working with you for ages. Go fuck yourself with an IV pole.

No comments: