Friday, November 28, 2008
...
I have come to the conclusion that it is time for me to get away from my mother and her husband. I am tired of the same wounds being reopened again and again and the only way to end it all is to leave. My small cousins are in my house now and I dread going home to see them because the mere idea of anything related to "family" sickens me even though it shouldn't because they are my young innocent cousins. I just don't feel in the mood to be in my mom's house, I feel sick at the thought of her husband being there. I feel sick just thinking of that apartment and all the shit that goes on in there that I hate. I don't ever want to go back. Right now, I wish I could pack a bag and move out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Seema I am here in india for you iff you have challenging mind I liked your interests take a look on me
Post a Comment